Friday, October 3, 2014

Animal Series-Corrie

We have been making animal hats for a while but we are building our skills and getting better at them. When we first started we were super excited. These are a few of our first ever animal hats:
It all started here I brought home a book to see if my sister Jessica could crochet from it. At the time she and my mother were the only two that could crochet. She got started this was the result. Super cute and when we started selling them people loved them. She then taught me to crochet. I skipped flat crochet and dove into the world of crocheting in the round!

Of course we did not stop there we had to make different animal hats to quench our hunger for more adorable hats. So we made the Sock monkey. 

We started making the frog... but could not stop!

We attempted the mouse... It still needs a bit of work in our minds but still adorable!

And the lady bug!

As I said though these hats were so cute we just could not get enough of them. I taught my sister Marquita who is a lefty to crochet and she also skipped the flat crochet and dove into hat making. Our skills got much better and we started hunting down any pattern we could get our hands on!
This beauty is the latest animal in our collection. It even has the option of a cute flower! Marquita is the one that made this one and is turned out absolutely astonishing I think.

This is what it looks like without the flower still super cute and perfect for any gender!

If you like our hats and enjoy our posts please like, share, and follow us!

Find us on: Facebook  Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment