Thursday, March 19, 2015

Orders and inventory -Corrie

So if you guys were wondering where we have been I am here to tell you we have been crazy busy. We have had orders for hats and baby layette sets. On top of orders we are starting inventory. This inventory may be for our first show but then again it may just be used for sales to people who already go to shows. I do not have pictures of what we have completed for inventory but I can give you guys some pictures of what we are making from the net. Of course none of these pictures are ours they are just ideas for our inventory. When we get the pictures we can post them on another post!

Our owl hat will look different from this but it will be an owl!

Our Pig will be different but again it will be a pig!

I can't remember which pumpkin we chose...but we will have pumpkin hats

We will be making these!

And these!
I can't wait to show you guys our actual inventory but for now this will serve as a tease!

No comments:

Post a Comment